PHILIP FEINTUCH has been practicing law for 40 years. He has gained an excellent reputation in the community and has developed a long list of lasting clients. Prior to becoming an attorney he taught in the public schools of Jersey City and Wyckoff, New Jersey.
He deals in all aspects of the law and has served in a number of public offices including being Mayor of Springfield, New Jersey, serving on the Township Committee, serving on the Library Board and Planning Board of Springfield. He presently is municipal attorney for the Borough of Victory Gardens and is special labor counsel to the Rockaway Valley Regional Sewerage Authority.
Among his clients are the New Jersey Education Association, the Jersey City Education Association and a number of labor unions. He has served on the District VI (Hudson County) Ethics Committee, appointed by the Supreme Court.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association and the Hudson County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice:
- Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- Municipal Law
- Family Law
- 40% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1964
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1964
- New York Law School, New York, New York, 1964 J.D.
- Jersey City State College, Jersey City, NJ, USA, 1958 B.S.
- New Jersey Education Association, Jersey City Education Association, Counsel to the U.S. Masters Residential Property Fund
- A Number of Labor Unions, Several Prepaid Legal Plans
Honors and Awards:
- Who’s Who in American Law, 1990 – 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hudson County Bar Association Member, New Jersey State Bar Association Member, American Bar Association Member
- Springfield, New Jersey Board of Education, 1976 – 1979
- Springfield, New Jersey Township Committee, 1983 – 1984
- Hudson County Ethics Committee, 1987 – 1990 Member, Springfield, New Jersey Library Board Member
- Springfield, New Jersey Planning Board Member, District VI (Hudson County) Ethics Committee
Past Employment Positions:
- Jersey City and Wyckoff, New Jersey, Teacher
- Springfield, New Jersey, Mayor