New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting for Your Rights
Professional representation for NJ injury victims
After suffering from an injury due to the negligence of another, you are most likely feeling scared, confused and overwhelmed. While your medical recovery is of utmost importance, it is also imperative that you hire an attorney with the skill and knowledge to advocate for your right to just compensation. At the law firm of Feintuch, Porwich & Feintuch, we provide each client with the individualized attention they deserve. Our results-oriented approach ensures that you get the trustworthy and compassionate representation you need from attorneys who are committed to easing the emotional burden of the legal process.
Comprehensive personal injury services from dedicated attorneys
A serious injury has the potential to affect every aspect of your life, from your health to your job to your finances. We represent New Jersey clients in many types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. Auto accidents are one of the most common causes of serious injuries. Our attorneys help you determine who is at fault after an accident and work to get you get the maximum recovery possible.
- Pedestrian injuries. If you or a loved one has been involved in a pedestrian accident, turn to our firm. We have an extensive understanding of the complexities of accidents involving pedestrians.
- Truck accidents. The consequences of a truck accident can be devastating. After a crash, turn to us to determine fault and pursue reimbursement from the negligent parties.
- Airplane accidents. There are few accidents more serious than a plane crash. If you or a loved one has suffered from an aviation accident, our attorneys have the skills to prove liability and help you with your claim.
- Traumatic brain Injury. Suffering from a brain injury can have catastrophic consequences, ranging from memory loss and speech issues to long-term brain damage or even death. If you or a loved one has incurred a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another, you need an experienced attorney to get justice for you.
- Wrongful death. No amount of money can make up for the loss of a loved one. However, when their death is caused by the reckless behavior of another, we advocate for your right to compensation.
- Birth injuries. When you give birth, you have an expectation that the medical staff will protect both you and your baby. If your child has suffered from a birth injury due to the negligence of a medical professional, we can help you.
- Construction site injuries. Construction sites are some of the most dangerous places to work. After an on-the-job accident, we advise you on how to get workers’ compensation benefits.
- Slip and falls. A property owner or manager has a responsibility to ensure that their property is safe for visitors or patrons. If you have suffered from a slip, trip or fall on someone else’s property, we can help you file a premises liability claim.
- Dog bites. A dog’s owner has a responsibility to ensure that their pet doesn’t cause harm to others. If a dog attacks you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation from the owner or their insurance company.
- Products liability. When you purchase a product, the last thing you expect is for it to harm you. If you have been hurt by a defective product, you need to hire an assertive attorney to file a products liability claim.
After an accident, our attorneys can ease the stress of the legal process with cost-effective and hands-on representation. We help you get recovery for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Consult with an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney
If you have been injured, you need an attorney with the determination to get you the results you deserve. Members of our community strongly recommend our effective and efficient approach to the law. Call the law firm of Feintuch, Porwich & Feintuch at 201-656-8600 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Jersey City, NJ office.