New Jersey Attorneys Providing Trustworthy Family Law Representation
Dedicated lawyers guiding you through the complex legal process
When facing sensitive family law issues, it is important to work with an attorney who understands your stress and has the skills to get you results. The attorneys at the law firm of Feintuch, Porwich & Feintuch have gained a reputation in the community for our hands-on approach to developing personalized legal strategies for each of our clients. Our goal is to ease your emotional burden while providing you with cost-effective and results-oriented representation.
Comprehensive divorce and family law services in New Jersey
When you make the difficult decision to dissolve your marriage, you need a supportive, patient and compassionate attorney on your side to ensure your rights are upheld. We handle all of the difficult issues related to divorce, such as:
- Alimony. Spousal support is one of the most contested issues during the divorce process. Whether you are the primary earner or the dependent, we fight for your right to a fair alimony agreement that accurately reflects your financial situation.
- Child custody and visitation. We help to ensure that divorcing couples can maintain healthy and loving relationships with their children. We work with you and your ex-spouse to create a child custody and visitation plan that is in the best interests of your children.
- Child support. When parents go through a divorce, they have to determine a child support arrangement. Our attorneys help you create a plan that takes into account your child’s health, safety, education and other matters.
- Child support modification and enforcement. As time goes on, your financial situation may change and you may want to adjust your child support arrangement. We help you modify your plan to reflect your changing circumstances. Also, if your former spouse fails to uphold their support obligations, we can demand the enforcement of your child support order.
No matter what issues arise during your divorce, we are prepared to handle them. We can also advise you on the benefits of divorce mediation, a less-adversarial alternative to litigation.
At our firm, we know that every case is uniquely complicated. We are well versed in every aspect of family law in order to better assist you. Our attorneys also represent clients in legal matters involving:
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements. Couples often decide to create prenuptial or postnuptial agreements to establish how property and other assets will be divided in the event of divorce or death. We draft and negotiate a fair agreement that takes into account each individual’s income, children from a previous marriage, estate planning documents and more.
- Adoption. Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. We handle the complex legal procedures so you can focus on your new child.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency proceedings. If your minor child acts recklessly, resulting in criminal charges or the New Jersey authorities interfering with your parental rights, we can help you. We protect your parental rights and fight for your children.
We have extensive knowledge of New Jersey family law. We understand that the decisions you make will have lifelong consequences for your family. You can trust us to always advocate for you.
Contact our Jersey City family law firm today
The attorney you choose to handle your family law case will greatly impact the results. At Feintuch, Porwich & Feintuch, we know the legal system. Call us at 201-656-8600 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today. From our Jersey City office, we represent clients throughout New Jersey.